• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hiya! My name is Cool.

Cool

Inkling
I was a member of Cherry Limeade, and I am still actively learning comp out of love for the series since I only started my comp journey recently, I have a goal for S3 which is to acquire all badges, on top of whatever I do in the Comp Environment.

It seems I missed a lot after my surgery considering we are back on SquidBoards. No clue what has happened but I'm down to be back on a forum site again. I'll definitely be posting on here whenever I can since I always have preferred forum layouts, see y'all later whenever I do make a proper first post!

Sun3

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sun3
Switch Friend Code
SW-5980-0921-5120
Heyyy good evening man👋👋

Sαlsα⇒

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4389-5123-5222
I was a member of Cherry Limeade, and I am still actively learning comp out of love for the series since I only started my comp journey recently, I have a goal for S3 which is to acquire all badges, on top of whatever I do in the Comp Environment.

It seems I missed a lot after my surgery considering we are back on SquidBoards. No clue what has happened but I'm down to be back on a forum site again. I'll definitely be posting on here whenever I can since I always have preferred forum layouts, see y'all later whenever I do make a proper first post!
good to know surgery went well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom