How many times do you feel like...

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
You've lost because of your teammates? For me, it would be many times. To clear things up, I am not talking about your team being bad in turf war. I am talking about splat zones. Constantly, I feel the messages going through my team's head are, "Oh hey guys, lets just go AS FAR AWAY FROM THE SPLAT ZONE AS POSSIBLE AND TRY TO SPAWNCAMP THEM and hope we will win," and, "Lets just advance on into their base whenever we haven't even captured the zone yet!" Now, for C rank players I can understand, but in A rank? A to A+ rank people still do this? How did they even get to A rank? My god, being in A rank with these kind of players drives me insane! What about you guys? How often do you feel like you lost because of your teammates or you lost because of yourself?

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Happened a few hours ago. Once my whole team got killed and sent back to their respawn spot, the other team took over... :\

Of course there is a salt thread in existence as well, but I'm unsure I mean this is team specific XD

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
I get a triple kill and I die to the last guy, look at the map and all my teammates are already dead. LOL OK.

You can only carry so hard.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
You've lost because of your teammates? For me, it would be many times. To clear things up, I am not talking about your team being bad in turf war. I am talking about splat zones. Constantly, I feel the messages going through my team's head are, "Oh hey guys, lets just go AS FAR AWAY FROM THE SPLAT ZONE AS POSSIBLE AND TRY TO SPAWNCAMP THEM and hope we will win," and, "Lets just advance on into their base whenever we haven't even captured the zone yet!" Now, for C rank players I can understand, but in A rank? A to A+ rank people still do this? How did they even get to A rank? My god, being in A rank with these kind of players drives me insane! What about you guys? How often do you feel like you lost because of your teammates or you lost because of yourself?
i just had the same thing happen to me with some japanese player with the main blaster. the first match he joined, i was against him (at urchin underpass), and they had us for a while (i'm still trapped in b-rank), and my teammates were doing terribly trying to combat him in our enemy-painted base versus his ninja squid. anyway, i just went around him, stopped the clock, and started painting the entire middle area along with some teammates who had by then squid-jumped to me. we won quite easily and even though the dude had painted our whole base my teammates just squidjumped to me.

the next match he was on my team we were doing ok but then he slipped into their base and started doing his thing. i rapid-pressed the "come on" taunt but he kept doing his thing, the enemy eventually knocked us out, and we never managed to take it back with only 3 players. i kept looking at the map and the only time he left their base was in the last 10 points when it was too late for him to make a difference. i dropped out after that match.

----------------------------------------

B-rank players notoriously avoid defending their splatzone at port mackerel. i was one victory away from a rank up and we were 30 points away from victory (versus the opponents' 100) with only a minute and a half left when 3 of us got knocked out. the enemy promptly took our base while the remaining of us was doing an admirable job defending the enemy one (he even had a trail of our ink left he could escape by if needed).

when the three of us respawned, i was apparently the only one interested in taking our base back. i splatted the enemy there, but i'm using the splattershot pro (not great at inking) and the base is surrounded by ominous enemy ink. anyway, needless to say i got stormed and killed before i even managed to completely retake our zone and when i looked at the map, all three of my teammates died at the enemy base. their rollers managed to hold us in while my teammates made their way ONE-BY-ONE to die. i was fuming. if they had joined me at retaking our base instead of the futile distant enemy base when we were already in the distant lead but surrounded by enemy ink, WE WOULD HAVE HAD AN EASY VICTORY. still mad.

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
Yeah. It is EXTREMELY annoying. Even more when you need to wait longer to rank up or you rank down because of them

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
I don't usually think that far into it, but I definitely do wish at times I could communicate with my teammates to request support or ask them to defend a point, among other things.

The left and right directions on the D-pad aren't being used, why aren't there messages there? :|

D

Deleted Member

A lot, but a lot is because I'm not carrying the team like I should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom