How to get the third slot of ordered gear right EVERY TIME!

IAP

Inkling
Hey guys, this is my first post on squidboards but I wanted to inform everyone about this method.

Yesterday I got my very first "Pure" gear, as you can see here:

How I got it? Well it was very simple and not very time consuming. First of all you have to just order a piece of gear that has at leas the first two sub abilities that you want. Now I used the time travel method but that takes a while to explain. If you don't know what it is watch this video first. But anyway once you have set your time zone forward and checked the piece of gear, if it does not have 2 slots that are unlocked then use the time travel method again to check the next piece of gear until you get a piece with 2 slots unlocked.

Now here is where the method comes into play. Usually when you get a piece of gear all the slots are already pre-set so you can't just save scum and expect to get something different for the slots every time. But for some reason when you buy an order off of Spyke, the slots that aren't unlocked yet roll at the moment you buy it. So basically if you get a gear with 2 slots, then don't buy it yet, just copy it to the usb stick and then try unlocking it. If it is not what you are looking for then just copy the save file from your wii u to the usb stick again and try to unlock it again. This will ensure that you never miss out on trying to unlock that 3rd slot of the almost perfect gear.

Using this method you have about a 1/10 chance to have 2 slots unlocked when you order something and then you have about a 1/13 chance to get the right slot you want. It took me about 2 hours to use the time travel technique in tandem with this technique to get that perfect camo hat.

If you're confused about anything or have a question I would be happy to answer them.

Also idk if I am the first to post about this but if not then sorry to whoever posted it first :{

Last edited:

Stahlherz

Inkling
NNID
Silverkitten300
I'll bookmark this method! Thanks.

I notice you have a krak-on 528 shirt there I could use this method to get, would you like to add me in game so I can order it from you? I have a pair of contacts with two special charge up subs that might be useful.

And it's not possible to scum with gear as you level it up? I wondered why I kept getting ink saver main on some shoes every time.

IAP

Inkling
It isn't possible because it rolls the locked slots when you buy the gear so if you buy it from the shops it rolls all 3 at once so you would just have to get insanely lucky. Also the krak-on 528 shirt is a brand triple so just rollscum to get it, it shouldn't take you that long, I got it in like 10 minutes by rollscumming lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom