Weapons How to Goof off with Jr. WIP

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
SAMICOM submitted a new resource:

How to Goof off with Jr. - An Idiot's guide to one of the silliest weapons in the game

Ah, The Splatter-shot Jr. When you read this name, what do you think? Baby's first weapon? Feeding Supreme? Aerospray reskin? YOU'RE WRRRRRONG!
The Jr. is an insanely powerful and versatile weapon that can slot into most comps like clockwork. It has enough ink to calligraphize an entire book. (not a real word but idc)

You may be thinking, "Okay, but I can use a bunch of other weapons that can paint and build special faster"-

SHUT UP!

110% ink tank.

“So let me get this straight. I’m somewhere that’s not what I would call Inkopolis. I’m seeing freaking cepholopods, And…oh yeah, I’m throwing to a double bombs with 23AP of Ink Saver Sub. Yeah okay, that is something I do now. I do 28 damage per hit, shoot every 5 frames. I’ll probably activate bubble after throwing 2 bombs and throw two more.”

Point is, this weapon lets you go rat mode, play slayer with a fast kill up close, poke the enemy with bombs (ask about our sturgeon shipyard special!) and support with bubbler and paint.

It's so much fun istg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom