• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

how's ur day today?

is you day good or bad

• good

• bad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Listening to The Tortured Poets Deartment.

Edit: And I received my birthday stuff for gaming. Shelves for my stuffies. FedEx… you’re worse than Flyfish.

Last edited:

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Stressed out because I need to order something before a deadline for work and I have been trying for three days to get the information to order it but there's this social awkwardness element to getting it and I pretty much have until the end of the day to figure it out AND make the order which is its own process and this single task has been haunting my entire week and I just want it to be over so I can think about literally anything else in my life again. 😩

BUT as soon as that stress is out of the way everything will be great, because I get to go out of town for a few weeks (taking my work with me so it's not really a vacation but it's still a change of pace) and I'm looking forward to that.

---------

UPDATE I FIGURED IT OUT EVERYTHING IS FINE. Now my day is great.

Last edited:

neonscreenlight

Semi-Pro Squid
i have more homework than normal because my school laptop decided to play a prank on me (refuse to connect to wifi) but i'm sure it'll be fiiiine

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
i have more homework than normal because my school laptop decided to play a prank on me (refuse to connect to wifi) but i'm sure it'll be fiiiine
Anxiety, homework that isn't homework and isn't even graded based on if the answers are right but I'm still trying to get the right answer, husky fur was in my mouth just 5 minutes ago, I got in trouble with a teacher earlier because i was defending myself from a kid along side my frenemy, oh yeah and i learned something earlier that kind of really upsets me. Eh the usual.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
it was good today I had eco arts and my art teacher let me use a x-acto blade and a hot glue gun in the same day.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
it was good today I had eco arts and my art teacher let me use a x-acto blade and a hot glue gun in the same day.
nice! If you guys are wondering how mine was, it was great got a lot of school done and getting caught up on school can be boring but fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom