I’ve scored 3,000+ in turf war multiple times

(X)

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4542-4584-1904
thats my intro. I’m a total loser in real life and a Kobe Bryant in splatoon 2 . I fell in love with splatoon 2 the second I looked at the cover. I did not get to enjoy splatoon 1 or the Wii U or any gaming console for the last 5 years due to a lot of struggles I had to endure. The last game I played was cod modern warfare 3 for Xbox 360 and selling for nothing was very painful. I promised when I got into video games again I’d pick up where I left off and strive to be the best ever. I think I’m on my way. It took about 4 hours to fall in love with splatoon 2 and declare it my favorte game of all time. What really made me fall in love with the game were all the friend requests I got. Every time I would top 2,500 id get a new friend request. So every turf war game I aimed to score a minimum of 2,500 because the feeling of a friend request is something I’d never log onto when I’d go onto my Facebook (it’s why I don’t have one anymore) that acceptance meant everything to me so I decided to ask myself, what would happen if I topped 3,000? I did it. Got 5 requests. Did it again, got 4. And now my minimum score averages at around 2,700 to 2,800. The feeling of being welcomed, and other people eagerly wanting to join a game with you has lifted my spirits in ways beyond anything I could ever imagine. When you go through a rainy half a decade, the sunshine of 2017 and 2018 feels that much more amazing. When I posted the proof on Twitter, it made so much buzz that the legend himself, Ryan booyah of faze clan took the time to congratulate me and follow me on Twitter. I want to be the Michael Jordan of splatoon 2. I want to be simply the greatest their ever was. I know I have a long way to go. I don’t underestimate the competition and I don’t forget for one second I’m up and coming and still have a lot of accolades to earn. But I’m very confident I’m on my way. The extreme competitiveness in my soul, and my childhood hero Kobe Bryant are what drive me to not only do good, but be the best in every game I play. But being very honest for a second. The hidden motivation break records and achieve greatness is the acceptance and welcoming I’ve received from the community. I want to be a pro gamer not to be paid, but to just be a part of a team. Wear their gear and represent them, and just simply belong. and go as far away from the past as possible. When brighter days and great achievements seems totally impossible. Any advice you all have on stating the journey into tournaments and competitions is very much welcomed. And I wish you all tremendous success in splatoon 2, your gaming lives. Your careers, ambitions, personal and love lives. It is a privelage to finally join this community. And I hope when 2018 is said and done. I’ll be the greatest ever. Or at minimum...scratch that. I have no other goals. I want to be the best ever. And join/start a team and be the best in the world. My favorite quote from the movie fight club is

“It’s only once we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything”

I lost everything before. I will never do so again. I’m free to do anything now. And I want to be the greatest ever

Thank you all for taking the time to read. Stay blessed

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
How about kills though? You can get to 2500-3000pts (really 1500-2000 since there's 1000pts win bonuses) easily if you just play really carefully with the Aerospray or the Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom