I am looking for people to make a squad ^_^

VGamer431

Inkling
NNID
DKSonicFan12
What is up everybody. my name is VGamer431 and i want to create a squad ^_^ I found out that splatoon had a competetive standpoint from SquidKids on youtube, and since then i have been "HOOKED"......see what i did there ? XD......HREEMM!!!.....sr X) as i was saying, I have been hooked on creating a squad and playing competetive matches So if you dont have a squad and wants to get into one, i would be pleased to create one for us here are my ideas and rules

First things first. I live in Denmark. So this means that in order to join the squad, you NEED to have a similar time zone to CET ( Central European Time ).

I need to see you in action, before you can join the squad. Then from there i will decide if i think your up for the task. If you know your stuff i will gladly let you into the squad at first hand. If your not, then i can train u or you can look up some tips and tricks, so that when you come back and ask me again you will probably be ready And if you have any tips for me and think that you can make me better, i would love to take advice and tips from you

You NEED to feel free to talk on Skype , Teamspeak ECT. I have done some research about squad´s, and found out, that being able to communicate, is 100% necessary, to be able to have a stable and working squad. This is because that map callouts , alerts , discussion´s and strageties NEED to be set in stone.

When 4 or more people is in the squad we will have to find some locations for people in the squad. First thing we would have to do would be finding a captain. Then we would have to find locations for the people in the squad in battle. I myself is a Support and Defense player, so seeing some Offensive and Push players would be AWESOME.

For the squad´s name i have some pretty good ideas : Kid Slayer´s , Ink Master´s , The KRAKKEN´S , For The Love Of Squid , The Splatter´s. And these are just some of my ideas, and i would love to see your ideas

That was all ^_^ i hope you consider it couse IM LOOKING FOWARD TO BATTLING AS A SQUAD WITH YOU PEOPLE

Take care ^_^

Contact me : Facebook + Twitter = Tito Velasquez. Squid Boards + Youtube = VGamer431.

NNID : DKSonicFan12

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom