I am once again having a weapond crisis (yay)

WIP Riley

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-8150-4404-2151
I have over 1000 hours in the game, but pretty much since chill season 2023 I've been struggling to find a weapond I'm either : a : good at
b : actually enjoy
c : actually able to use it in comp

I started splatoon 3 playing splat dualies, I was having a rough time adjusting to the kit after losing my burst bomb, so I moved to playing Dualie schuelcher, that worked for me up until the end of fresh season 2023, where I moved to tetras, that worked too until tetras feel out of favor due to the rise of cooler,
after that ive been consistently losing games, havent been having as much fun, I feel like I've stagnated, I was hoping enperry would had helped, but now that people can counter splashdown, I can't find a good reason to play it

I tried splatanas, carbon, tri nouveau,
Got no clue what I should do, I wanna keep improving, I wanna keep having fun but I feel stuck and it stinks :/

bohneevair

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2620-8406-4327
Have you tried playing a backline / slower weapon for a bit? Not as a new main or anything, but just to give yourself a break and experience the maps from a new perspective. I took a break from my regular backline weapons to play Splat Roller for a bit (I know lol) and when I went back to them I felt a little refreshed.

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
Gonna second the last reply ! Playing a new role can give you a whole new perspective ! You'd be baffled at how differently you see the match depending on your role. it may even help you understand your teammates that play different weapons.

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
I have over 1000 hours in the game, but pretty much since chill season 2023 I've been struggling to find a weapond I'm either : a : good at
b : actually enjoy
c : actually able to use it in comp

I started splatoon 3 playing splat dualies, I was having a rough time adjusting to the kit after losing my burst bomb, so I moved to playing Dualie schuelcher, that worked for me up until the end of fresh season 2023, where I moved to tetras, that worked too until tetras feel out of favor due to the rise of cooler,
after that ive been consistently losing games, havent been having as much fun, I feel like I've stagnated, I was hoping enperry would had helped, but now that people can counter splashdown, I can't find a good reason to play it

I tried splatanas, carbon, tri nouveau,
Got no clue what I should do, I wanna keep improving, I wanna keep having fun but I feel stuck and it stinks :/
If you're liking skirmishers so much (and like the other replies suggest) then maybe honestly Bp could help, bias aside it's a backline skirmisher just like Tetra and especially similar to Squelchies just w more range and a better kit, while weapon class swapping aside it could work out for you or just give you a break, something refreshing while keeping that aggro skirmisher style

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom