I don't know why this is my avatar

Ott

Inkster Jr.
Hello there! I'm Ott, a level 40 A rank player of the wonderful game, Splatoon. I'm one of the last round of Christmas newbies, and I'm glad to finally register. As the title mentions, I'm not quite sure how this site chose my avatar. Could anyone shed some light on the subject? Thank you.

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
Hi Ott! Welcome to the boards! I'm new to here, too.

My guess is you have to post a few messages (3-5) before you can customize your avatar. That's been my experience with other forums. I tried multiple times to change the avatar, and just assumed new users were limited until being active on the forums. Again, welcome to the boards, and best of luck getting to level 50. If you want to team up, feel free to add me, NNID
Gamertara, level 50, Rank A+.

Ott

Inkster Jr.
Thanks, Gamertara. I hope that's true. I'll be sure to add you. I used to be a rank A+ as well, but I ranked down twice. Also, welcome to the boards, @Gamertara

SirPenguinButts

Inkling
NNID
SirPenguinButts
I'm new here too! Well I've been playing since the day the game came out, so I know how to play but I have yet to play competitively. I'm lvl 50 and I move between S rank and A+ because S rank can be tough. Feel free to add me, NNID: SirPenguinButts.

Ott

Inkster Jr.
I'm new here too! Well I've been playing since the day the game came out, so I know how to play but I have yet to play competitively. I'm lvl 50 and I move between S rank and A+ because S rank can be tough. Feel free to add me, NNID: SirPenguinButts.
Ha, I wish I had gotten it when it first came out. I'll add you too, when I get some issues with my account fixed. Welcome!

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Welcome aboard the Squid Board. I'm TeaBee, a hugging shooter and Splat bomb maniac. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom