• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I haven't used forums in years man I hope I haven't lost my mojo

Pineapple Death Match

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4487-0366-3601
Howdy, fellow newfolk here. Call me Pineapple or Pine for short : ) my pronouns are he/him and I'm in my mid 20's (so, I grew up near the tail end of the OG forum era, although I was 100% a chronic lurker back in the day and basically never made an account for anything) (hi lurkers ily)

I jumped aboard the franchise for Splatoon 3 but I got invested in the series + lore a bit before then. Currently I main inkbrush and I'm trying different weapons to pick out a strong secondary/second main for when my finger tires out. I haven't ventured into the competitive modes yet but I'll probably give them a try sooner rather than later, haha. Other weapons I've played around with have been chargers & blasters but my aim is complete dogshit. I played a lot of brella during the global splatfest testfire but it plays just a pinch too slow for me atp. I'm gonna try out rollers next since it seems like a similar playstyle but without giving myself a hand cramp mashing ZR lol.

Honestly, basically none of my friends are into Splatoon, so I'm hoping I can make some friends to play with and talk about the lore here. Other things about me are that I am a giant stationery nut (don't ask me for pens/notebook suggestions unless you want to read several paragraphs) and one of my main special interests is Homestuck, hence my signature. I also used to write fanfic and I'm slowly getting back into it! I have a couple of ideas for Splatoon I just haven't really worked on them to any significant degree ^^;;

That's pretty much it! Hope to see y'all around.

1O7JR

Inkster Jr.
Hello! Nice to meet you. Sounds like you have a lot of cool stuff going on for yourself, super cool!! Interesting to see a modern-day fan of Homestuck as well. Feels like it ended forever ago. Hope to see you posting around the boards, though nothing wrong with a little lurking (just like the good ol days, eh?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom