• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I Just Created a Youtube Channel (support/advice/constructive criticism greatly appreciated)

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
First, I really hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this here. My apologies if this sort of thing isn't allowed. I just figured it would be at least a little better than copy/pasting a comment all over youtube.

But anyway, I have just created a channel that will be (mostly) for Splatoon (and hopefully be entertaining), and so far I have uploaded one video. I anticipate that I'll be posting at least one video a week, and I would really appreciate it if anyone at all checked it out!

It's called lwf-777, but here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qZlqt8DunzrVOnu_ARSVw

Let me know if you subscribe so I can follow you on Squidboards or subscribe to your channel, or something.

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
First, I really hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this here. My apologies if this sort of thing isn't allowed. I just figured it would be at least a little better than copy/pasting a comment all over youtube.

But anyway, I have just created a channel that will be (mostly) for Splatoon (and hopefully be entertaining), and so far I have uploaded one video. I anticipate that I'll be posting at least one video a week, and I would really appreciate it if anyone at all checked it out!

It's called lwf-777, but here is a link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8qZlqt8DunzrVOnu_ARSVw

Let me know if you subscribe so I can follow you on Squidboards or subscribe to your channel, or something.
Hey man! Looks good! Your vids are really clear and high quality. You should get your voice on there it would be great.

Anyway gave you a sub as I know its hard starting out on YouTube. Every little helps. (No need to repay the favour)

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
Hey man! Looks good! Your vids are really clear and high quality. You should get your voice on there it would be great.

Anyway gave you a sub as I know its hard starting out on YouTube. Every little helps. (No need to repay the favour)
Thank you so much man! It really means a lot to get even just one subscriber at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom