I need help with the Refurbished Mini Splatling

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Refurbished_mini_splatling_1.jpg

I want you to take a good look at this weapon. It's color scheme is so wicked compared to normal mini's look. It reminds me of how much i like the forge's colors. I'm also really liking the nickname i gave for it (not calling it rimi for obvious reasons). That's why i want to really start using this weapon. I just have one problem with this weapon. It's kit. How do i use this thing. No really. Two of my best wespons has burst bombs in their kit and i can fully take advantage of it, but with this weapon, i feel like a fish out of water :confused:. I just don't get why it had to get the same kit as the splattershot again. Why not killer wail with sprinkler or killer wail with anything really? So i need help. How do i take full advantage of if's sub and special. Gear i already have covered, but feel free to leave suggestions for it as well.

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Anything new on this for you?

I'm still trying to figure this one out myself as well. =/

I like using splatlings but I hardly ever use the minis, so I don't know what draws me to this weapon. It feels a tad awkward and makes me wonder why don't I just use the vanilla/hero splattershot instead.

I know you can cancel out of your stream by dropping into squid form, but at this moment I can't recall if you can cancel into burst bomb. Normally, after a charge is depleted I wind up using the burst bomb as a finisher to splat someone if they survived my charge, moved just out of range, try to escape, or as a "smoke bomb" while covering my or a teammate's escape. Or you can use it as an opener to soften up someone or block their escape.

The Burst Bomb Rush meanwhile feels underestimated. Maybe because it's so fast acting compared to the other bomb rushes? Even if someone is not taking direct hits they still run the risk of being quickly trapped in enemy ink and already damaged. You can clear an area by forcing the other team to scatter, prepare a zone or path for your team, as well simultaneously attack and trap members of the other team by bombing their heads and everything around them.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Eh. I gave up on it. I'm really loving the tri-slosher these days. Went 17-5 in a ranked match with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom