• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

i never made a welcome thread

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Ive been posting a bit but i suppose i should make this. My name is Shay. I'm captain of the div 8 team Squidphony which has been active for about two years. I've been playing Splatoon since Octo Expansion came out (a good while......) I tend to enjoy scrappy rat weapons like carbon and inkbrush the most although heavy splatling is a longtime favorite. In my spare time I work in a pharmacy (yay). I have two cats, and a couple of hermit crabs. Full disclosure: I am an adult (im thirty) and its kind of strange existing on a forum when the last time i did, i was half my age lol. I hope Squidboards stays active, its fun checking for new posts here each day 💯

MMOToaster

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
Welcome to the boards! Wow maintaining a team for two years is insane, considering how quickly a team tends to disband. Glad to see you guys are sticking together :-D

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Welcome to the boards! Wow maintaining a team for two years is insane, considering how quickly a team tends to disband. Glad to see you guys are sticking together :-D
Thanks, yes! Not to say its been easy. Ive been thru many tryouts and teammates and drama especially at the start 😵💫 ive learned a lot though as someone who is definitely not a natural born leader lol

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
Hello hello! It was fun playing against you & squidphony : D
Hello! I showed up late because I was at work lol. We should scrim more, you guys are fun to play against 👁

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
i wholeheartedly agree!! more friendly rivalries please

working in a pharmacy sounds hard, and hermit crabs?? that’s super cool! how are they as pets?
They're very noisy and cost me so much money in shells LMAO they like digging holes and dragging food all over their tank. Theyre very cute. Heres a video of my biggest one

https://youtube.com/shorts/bVPjv1g0VcE?si=e9JCUFHyji_r4AbZ

and yes pharmacy sucks. I was in pharmcy during 2020. Not fun

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom