Idea sharing for new hairstyles/gear in Splatoon 2

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Anyone have any ideas for new cosmetic items in Sploon 2? An idea that came to my mind a few days ago is for a new galleria shop that's a barber's, and you could get new hairstyles there. Maybe you could even get abilities for them like regular gear. As for gear itself...I really want a Toni Kensa fedora, or a top hat. That would be hilarious/awesome. And hairstyles? Well, the only one I could think of is a tentacle mohawk for guys. How about you?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
My immediate thoughts: beehive and pompadour hairstyles!

And proper looking skirt than that rag they give for one of the legging options. Kilts for the inkling boys too.!

iced potato

Senior Squid
It would be nice if there were more legwear options added in whenever the big update is happening, or at least not limit the current legwear style choices to gender.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I'm a finger less glove junkie, and I know there's a few shirts with them, but I want more. Or at least some with like arm warmers or something.

For hairstyles, I'd like the boy's undercut ponytail option for the girls, cause I would so rock that on my Inkling. Or just have us share the hairstyle options.

Also, I'd die if they come out with a ninja-scarf/mask combo so I can briefly pretend I'm a Strider Inkling. oAo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom