• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If anyone would like to join (VR)

VR Pixel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
cats12
Hey i just started getting into Competitive Splatoon I found it really fun once i started going like 18-2 or like 9-0 a ton in ranked so far for VR its just me and my Friend who mainly does Smash stuff but he is getting into competitive Splatoon were trying to find "Good" players who would like to join us. Anywhere over C+ would be great if you would like to join ask for my skype <3
Here's the team logo for each player there will be a different picture in the backdrop and your name under it :)

Jangoo

Inkling
NNID
jihunter12
Hey, i want to start playing splatoon competitively, as well. I`m currently A-Rank and` d like to join your squad. Tell me your Skype if you`re interested :D

Bouncerdude

Inkling
NNID
Bouncerdude
Looks like I came to the right place xD I want to learn the comptetive side of splatoon too, I'm S rank currently and would enjoy playing with u guys ^ :D also my skype is "bouncerdude-mk"

Ruben

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Starfoxfire
Hey im a krak on roller and would love to play competitively im a A rank and take good orders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom