Ikasu Artbook Manga Translation

stupjam

Inkling
NNID
stupjam
Hi, I haven't posted in a while so I apologize if it seems rude/demanding.

I was wondering if there exists an English translation of the manga at the end of the Ikasu Art Book?

The manga is a very rough outline of the events which formed the world of Splatoon and the Octarians. Being part of the official art book, I think it can be considered cannon. However, there are many beta elements and lack of finalized names.

I have been transcribing the text, but my Japanese is limited. If anyone is interested in translating, I can provide scans and transcriptions. This first attached page was typeset by anon, but I will scan and typeset myself later. Thank you!

Attachments

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I do a lot of scanlation edits for Splatoon stuff (have several galleries on EH/Sadpanda and the bulk of my SFW work can be found on KYM's Splatoon and Squid Sister galleries). If you pass me the raws and translations, I can typeset/edit them.

stupjam

Inkling
NNID
stupjam
WOW thank you guys so much! Cuttlefish, where would be a good place to upload the raws?

I think you guys will really enjoy this ikasu manga, called "Serious Splatoon" (I think?) even though it's of a different tone than the corocoro. The main two characters are a rude, snot-nosed girl named Aspara-chan and her meek brother Tripped-kun.

ps i'm working on a fan comic based on the events in the backstory manga, so I hope to post that too somewhere here maybe.

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
WOW thank you guys so much! Cuttlefish, where would be a good place to upload the raws?

I think you guys will really enjoy this ikasu manga, called "Serious Splatoon" (I think?) even though it's of a different tone than the corocoro. The main two characters are a rude, snot-nosed girl named Aspara-chan and her meek brother Tripped-kun.

ps i'm working on a fan comic based on the events in the backstory manga, so I hope to post that too somewhere here maybe.
you can just upload them to an album on imgur! I'm currently away so I can't translate them this week, but if you PM em to me I can take a look next week ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom