• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm looking for a squad. Medium Skill Rank.

Wi-fi Calcium

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gabby14
I haven't tried this mode out and I'm interested in some sort of Squad play. I'm not interested in any super dedicated play but some casual quad mode play. I'm interested in learning though.
NNID: gabby14
Name in Splatoon: Gabriel
Weapons: I'm a little experimental but I usually use Dual Squelcher in Rainmaker and Splat Zones; NZAP '85 in Tower Control.
Times: I don't really have a consistent schedule but you'd expect me more often 8AM-12PM or 9PM-11PM Eastern US Time.

Doodly Doo

Inkling
NNID
herosblade
I'd love to group up and try to break into the A ranks (I've been floating in the B's)
NNID: herosblade
Inkling Name: Doodly Doo
Weapons: Pretty consistent with the .96 Gal and Custom Splattershot Jr., but I've been known to pick up a bucket or brush for fun
Time: East Coast in the evenings most days, also not very consistent

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Me! Me! Add Me! NNID: Jinx129. B- lvl 33. I'll use whatever works but I'm partial to the Aerospray in turf wars and the Dual Squelcher in Ranked. Chargers...uh...not so much. If you communicate via Skype, even better/easier to coordinate a squad as far as play times. Mine is Jinxt.129506 if you do. Thanks!

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
Add me. I'm S rank, but would like to play casual squads. If you got skype that'd be great. NNID WillhamBoyGenius.

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
What is S rabk? I've seen people saying they are "S" rank, but I don't know what that is. lol

And ok cool will do when I get home! Thanks!

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Well that explains it! I haven't seen it, not have I seen anyone with the rank in the plaza that I might "talk" to. Congrats to the S ranks! So, anyone want to do squad battle. I have 2 for sure, maybe 3. Need one more. I ain't doing anymore tri squads against quad squads. Nope!

Doodly Doo

Inkling
NNID
herosblade
Hey if any of you are interested, I started a group targeted towards B players looking to match up with other Bs to help rise into the higher elos! Feel free to check it out
link

Wi-fi Calcium

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gabby14
Sorry, I abandoned this thread and didn't realize I had many replies. I'll add some of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom