I'm not horrible please play with me

ThatsSo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ThatsSo
I'm currently B+, though I usually tend to have the most kills in every game. I use the Splattershot. I'd really like to play ranked with some people, preferably while doing some type of voice chat. Also I'm a dude

My info:
Contact details: My NNID is ThatsSo and my Skype name is JamesThatsSo
Time zone: EST
Operating times: As of now, whenever. I'm on break from college. I don't wake up until about 5 PM my time zone though.
Region/Language: Pennsylvania, USA. English
Preferred role: I'm garbage with anything that isn't the Splattershot
Skill bracket: B+, level 27
Communication: I only have skype right now though I'd be willing to download anything that has a phone app (Using my phone is the only way I can voice chat while playing)
Extra info: I more so just want people to play ranked with than some super try hard squad. I'm 18 and I'm good at killing people. I'd probably be a higher rank but the only people I know who play Splatoon are C- players, and occasionally I play with them and my rank gets trashed. To be honest I'm also just looking for friends in general, people to talk to and stuff. Also I'm not picky but if I'm joining some 'squad' I'd prefer them to be either large or pretty active so I could have people to play with pretty much whenever.

DaisyFan

Pro Squid
I can play with you if you are up for some TwinSquad tonight or around the day. i will sent you a skype friend request.

Standby

Inkling
NNID
MrBlee
I have a similar situation to you though I live in the UK so there's the time zone issue. I'll add you and if we ever bump into each other I suppose we can play and hopefully push our ranks up to A-!

My NNID is MrBlee

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I am also looking for active players to play ranked quad squad battles. Twin are ok, but there again your 2 other teammates will keep changing. Anyone please add me NNID Jinx129, Skype Jinxt.129506. I play evenings and weekends and am not picking about how skilled a person is. Don't consider myself good enough to be! I am looking for 2 more people at this very moment. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom