I'm so Hyped for the New Dualie

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
I wanted to play a longer ranged dualie but tetra and dualie squelchers aren't my thing. Tetra has terrible kits and I'm not interested in using reefslider. Squelchers and glooga weren't good main weapons. Can't wait to see what kit this gets. Hopefully this means It can't get zipcaster, triple splashdown or reefslider since other dualies have it.

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I wanted to play a longer ranged dualie but tetra and dualie squelchers aren't my thing. Tetra has terrible kits and I'm not interested in using reefslider. Squelchers and glooga weren't good main weapons. Can't wait to see what kit this gets. Hopefully this means It can't get zipcaster, triple splashdown or reefslider since other dualies have it.
I will say, Dapple Nouveau got reefslider after Tetras already got it on its vanilla kit

Par / Remora

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-1499-8134-7406
Enperry was robbed of its inkjet and I'm praying the new dualie is the one that stole it

Agent 4!!!

Inkster Jr.
??? (Currently on a rug, just saved callie again)
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
fishy
Switch Friend Code
SW-0429-0529-4596
<-- Does NOT have online DUALIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
I gotta say, when I first heard the speculation of a long range dualie I was pretty sure I wouldn't be into it, but seeing it now... well I still don't feel super into it, but I feel a lot more curious and open to it than I expected to!

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
There has been speculation that the new dualie is 5-shots for a splat, so that might be a thing

Hippo555467

Full Squid
I really hope they are good i have 4 stars on every dulie because they are so fun to play

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i was gonna try these dualies no matter how they turned out tbh but it's definitely an interesting style. seems like it's a dualie that wants to encourage equal use of dual and turret mode which is something that i don't think we really have much of (squelchers are the only other ones i've seen that are argued to be played that way)

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
i can't wait to try the new dualies, mainly because it seems like it has a high chance to get fizzy bomb and i LOVEEEE fizzy bomb!!! honestly just as long as it has fizzy bomb then i don't really mind any special for it XD

except for maybe zip... not good with that one at all, but hey if the main weapon is really fun then i'll try my best to learn zip until it prooobably gets a new kit.

Umbreonfan

Semi-Pro Squid
i can't wait to try the new dualies, mainly because it seems like it has a high chance to get fizzy bomb and i LOVEEEE fizzy bomb!!! honestly just as long as it has fizzy bomb then i don't really mind any special for it XD

except for maybe zip... not good with that one at all, but hey if the main weapon is really fun then i'll try my best to learn zip until it prooobably gets a new kit.
I think they'll give fizzy to glooga. They'll probably give it toxic mist.

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
I think they'll give fizzy to glooga. They'll probably give it toxic mist.
fair point BUUUUT!!! consider this: they both get fizzy, if dapples nouveau and dark tetras can both get reefslider then surely they both can get fizzy! hopefully, if it does get mist then it could always get a second kit with fizzy ahahaha...

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
Looks like it has a single roll. Really long though. Might lose range after rolls? Can't tell. It's odd but seems pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom