• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm SquidBuster (formerly NNID DubaloSeven)

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
Hey I'm SquidBuster, formerly NNID DubaloSeven. Not much has changed from the last time except my tag, but I know a few people on here so I wanted to make this post to let them know about the change. I won't be using my old account anymore so mods feel free to do whatever with it (not that you need my permission). I don't believe I'm breaking any rules with this but please let me know if I am. I felt like this was okay since I barely post on here anyways.

For those who don't know me, I'm a Guilty Gear Xrd player, and want to help grow Splatoon's competitive side and scene. I'm from the DFW area and I'm always up for Guilty Gear Xrd and Mario Kart 8 (provided I'm not busy obviously).

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Hi, welcome to Squidboards. :D

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Welcome back Dub!

Squidbuster's quite a change of a name, don't you think? Haha

Hope to see you in the forums again!

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
Squidbuster's quite a change of a name, don't you think? Haha
Definitely. Aside from being hyped for splatoon, the main reason I changed it was because nobody running tournaments could spell my old tag. I've gotten such gems as "Doble O Seven" "DiabloSeven" "Dobolo7" and when I went to TX Showdown they spelled it "DewabloSeven"

SquidBuster is a much easier tag to work with, and I think it sounds cooler anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom