Inkbrush Tips and pointers

paraParasect

Inkling
Hey guys! The inkbrush is a weapon I had been looking forward to ever since I saw it in the trailers for the game. Anyone got any good advice for it? It's the only weapon I wanna really get good at using. So far it's been rough going and I've seen a bit of info about being sneaky with it and having ninja squid and the ink saver thing for the primary weapon. Also that you should jump a lot when attacking with it since that increases its range a tad.

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
Well it does depend on how you like to play it I suppose. Personally I like taking advantage of the special inkstrike, so I have Tenacity and Special Charge Up as main skills. I'm going to aim for Ink Saver Sub in my sub slots as well, since using sprinklers to cover ground behind you as you advance is nice, yet you usually are left quite low in the ink tank without it.

I think I posted in one of the threads jp4464 linked for my "full" strategy...good luck.

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
Use the "rolling" function to move quickly especially when there's no ink of your own. You can dash past enemy fire
to either attack them from behind or reach a flanking route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom