Introduction: BearCash

BearCash

Inkling
NNID
donavanfinley
Hello Squids:

My name is LC and I play under the moniker BearCash. I am currently B in ranked, and the highest I have climbed is B+. I predominantly play with the Tentatek, and occasionally use the N Zap, .gal series and Splattershot Jr. I live in the Mountain Standard Time Zone and play just about every evening, most heavily after 8 p.m. My NNID is donvanfinley. Feel free to add me if you are so moved.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I am much older than all of you, which makes getting my butt kicked all the more infuriating. I started playing in December, and I'm still pretty hooked a few months later. I thank any high ranked player, who shares videos, for helping me to improve.

If you are highly ranked, and capture your play, I would love a link to your Twitch or YouTube page. Every video I watch teaches me something new

Be well

chroma

Inkling
NNID
pepbrew
hi BearCash im new here too!

i got the game in november and im also still hooked! its really fun and ranked is addictive even when it raises ur blood pressure.

im no expert player but if u want to look at great players' streams a few i know off the top of my head are ThatSrb2DUDE, Samura1man, ImperiousFiveLeafClover and UgliestBread. i dont have links to their streams or youtubes but im sure a google search of any of them would bring up some stuff

theres also a bunch of competitive squads you could look up like NSTC, Paradise, Tentacle Difficulties, etc.

have fun squidding!

BearCash

Inkling
NNID
donavanfinley
I have watched FLC before, and I think he is wonderful. Don't know that he is currently playing. Great suggestions on the other folks. Can't wait to check them out

Happy Splatting to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom