• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Introduction] Hello!

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
Well, my account has been sitting here since December, and I only just now started being chronically active, so I figure an introduction is in order.

I'm Eight, a Splatoon fan since the game's launch in 2015. With a modest ~600hrs across the whole series, I've found myself rounding the bend from "casual interest" to "hyperfixation" within the span of a single game. I've around 6 Splatoon OCs to my name, with a decade of fictional writing experience to back them up. Maybe I'll do something with them here one of these days.

Squidboards and forums as a whole fascinate me as a medium of communication, and in a day and age where most communication and collection of information happens in private, non-indexed, ethereal forms (looking at you, Discord), seeing a forum be at the very least alive is reassuring. I intend to do my best to contribute to it and revitalize it as I can.

Lovely to be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom