Isn't there some involvement I could do that's related to Splatoon?

GregDesSPTN100

Inkling
NNID
GPDUW100
Hi there! :wst_shot_normal00:

I am meeting up with one of the staff at the University of Waterloo to discuss about my findings regarding this tournament idea I bought up once here. But I'm wondering if there are other opportunities to get myself involved in something that's Splatoon related and thus can be added to my resume or for other people to see.

You see, I know I sound like I really am taking the game too seriously. But that's because whenever I play the game, I don't really have a strong sense of accomplishment, and thus that kind of makes me get off of playing the game for a very long time rather than playing it so often. Even worse, there's one song that I take it way too seriously it lets me slip into this bad habit I've been doing for years, and that is insulting myself with very negative statements.

However, rather than discouraging Splatoon completely, which I don't want to do since it means so much to me in different ways, I want to take it as part of a volunteering opportunity so that I'm able to exercise my soft skills while maintaining that heavy interest to the game at the same time.

Otherwise, I can't wait to get my hands on that Splatoon soundtrack I ordered yesterday on eBay! And I miss you both, Callie and Marie... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom