• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

It's Funky time!

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Hello everyone! Glad to see such board made.

I'm FuncDetail. I am very much looking forward the full Splatoon experience (Like everyone here!).
On the day time I work in an office making sure that all kinds of apps and games doesn't break your phone, computer or console... and that's all I can tell about it!

One of my biggest goal would be to unite all of my hometown's Splatoon community for all kinds of events. What's that hometown, you might ask? Montreal, Canada! I am the first admin of the (very very new) Montreal Splatoon Community which I hope to bring more people from around there to join and have lots of fun!

So hopefully there will be tournaments all around the world and I am ready to work and make Montreal one of those places!

I haven't made up my mind about my favorite weapon or anything. I usually find cool things about each weapons so until I find something that makes the cut, it's undecided!

I wish everyone a wonderful day!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcomwe to Squidboards. Glad to have a fellow leader Inkling. Sponsoring the game is the best way to make it grow. I hear Montreal as several scenes. Sometimes about Smash. If you can make a good Splatoon one go for it. Don't worry. Weapons have abilities which will result in new combinations and effects. Hope you have fun in Splatoon and Squidboards. Good Luck.

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
Hello & welcomwe to Squidboards. Glad to have a fellow leader Inkling. Sponsoring the game is the best way to make it grow. I hear Montreal as several scenes. Sometimes about Smash. If you can make a good Splatoon one go for it. Don't worry. Weapons have abilities which will result in new combinations and effects. Hope you have fun in Splatoon and Squidboards. Good Luck.
The Smash scene is definitely something around here, indeed! We even have our own SF4 and Smash league at work! (A lot of these people play in actual tournaments).
Smash trivia: My main in SSB4 is ROB.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
The Smash scene is definitely something around here, indeed! We even have our own SF4 and Smash league at work! (A lot of these people play in actual tournaments).
Smash trivia: My main in SSB4 is ROB.
Signature. Those are my mains in order except the last 3 of course. Zelda being #1. I use ROB for fun not a main. I think he's funny. Yes Montreal is active on games. Pretty nice to know.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Heya, welcome to Squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom