• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Join the H.I.I.W Clan!

D

Deleted Member

Welcome!

We are the H.I.I.W! What does it stand for? It stands for Happy Inklings In Water! Don't underestimate us by our name, however! We are more than just mediocre squids playing in squid parties. We are very determined to splat all who oppose us!​

Our clan has already a great amount of squids (more than 15 people), we are a quite a fun and competitive bunch. But we are recruiting new members, and you can be one of us! You only need to be a Rank B+ and if you are under ranked, just contact one of our members and we'll see what we can do. Also, you must have Skype or Kik (Kik is recommended). And that's all. Don't forget to contact me if you want to join. We're sure you'll have fun here at H.I.I.W!

Don't forget to Stay Fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom