• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Social Thread

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium

This is the social thread for the Manga series by Hirohiko Araki, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Since the old one was dead (hasn't been posted in since over a year!), I decided to make a new thread.

Current Parts:​
| Manga: JoJolion (Part 8) | Anime: Diamond is Unbreakable (Part 4) |​

Keep spoilers (anything outside of aired anime episodes) under spoiler tags!

DynamoCamostar34

Full Squid
NNID
Rhythmkoopa34
I only watched 3 episodes so far, here's my representation of it so far.

DIO!!!!

JOJO!!!!

DIOOOOOOOOOOO!

JOJOOOOOOOOOO!

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJOJO!

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm a big fan since 90s (yeah, I'm that old), I'm really happy whenever I see fans out there. Anime surely did boost fanbase for this series.

I'm reading Jojolion, but I'm afraid to about it here and spoil for people who are still reading previous parts.

What was the first part you had contact? Mine was part 5 when it was still running in Weekly Shonen Jump (1996), I didn't know japanese at that time so I thought Giorno and Bucciariti were fighting using robots! :D

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Part 4 anime has finished and still no news about part 5. Does anyone knows something else?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
It's been so long, and still no Part 5 anime... really odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom