just a normal squiddo passin through

Felarine

Inkling
NNID
gauzewiga
howdy, i'm fela. i've been meaning to join for quite some time, but only now mustered up the will to make an account. also, i talk a lot.

i'm a 16 year old squid who's followed the game since it came out, but only got it in december or so. right now, im a- 87, and i main the sloshing machine. it was the first weapon i fell in love with, and i was determined to get it as soon as i got the game. i'm slowly working on the squiffer with an alternate account. my playstyle is a suicidal one with my machine, and i love my quick respawn. my favorite mode is tower control. my goal is to one day be good enough to join a squad and maintain s rank. i play with analog, since i'm shaky enough for it to interfere with my aiming. also, i have 40+ inkling ocs, ask me about em sometime.

outside of splatoon, i'm heavily involved with the performing arts. i perform in every single group that my school offers. i play essentially all brass and percussion, but i "specialize" in tuba (marching + pep), trombone (jazz + concert), baritone (drum corps), and cymbals (winter perc). this year, i'm auditioning for the inov8 cymbal line in wgi, and in the future, i'd like to march with the blue stars drum and bugle corps' baritone/euphonium line. i plan to attend a very nearby college and be a music major, but that's still two years away.

sorry for so much! i'll mostly be lurking around, but i'll do my best to contribute around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom