Ledges are my worst enemy.

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
...I tend to fall off 'em by accident. Most often-times into enemy ink. Hurr P:

Dunno why I started with that. Hi everyone!

My partner got me the game and I've been absolutely loving it, despite usually not being a fan of PvP games. It's really fun! I've been struggling to find a weapon that works for me, but when they released the inkbrush, it just clicked and I've been using it since. Maybe it's because I also like to draw! :scared: (for example, my avatar)

I find most of the colours in Splatoon quite soothing, but orange is my favourite!

I hope to have a good time on the boards here, and maybe learn a thing or two in the process. ^_^

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Hello and welcome to the forums!

When I first read your thread, I thought your title was referring to yourself IRL, then when I read the first line of the post, I REALLY started getting worried, then I figured out you were meaning Splatoon lol. Also that avatar looks AWESOME, definitely did a good job on it! My favorite color of ink is definitely purple, cause it's my favorite color in general lol.

If you need any help, just ask me or another staff member for assistance, see ya around!

Khatsworth

Inkling
NNID
Khatsworth
Ahaha. I'm a bit clumsy IRL but not nearly as bad as my inkling seems to be. :B

And thank you so much! The avatar is a crop of a larger drawing I did, which you can find here. :D

I'd been having an art block for the longest time; funny (and great!) that Splatoon is what broke it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom