let's splat!

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
hey everyone, i'm a level 50 S rank who loves to play this game every spare moment i can. i mostly play solo, but sometimes i jump into turf with friends. i'm not part of a squad although that's up for consideration if i can find one that works for me. i post gameplay [mostly ranked and private games] on my youtube [shinybraixens] and play private games with friends most sundays if anyone ever wants to join in. i'm currently maining the octobrush for ranked, but i also have an alt account that i only play charger on that i'm A rank with, so i guess i'm pretty decent with that too. my other "main" weapons are the nzap 89, tri-slosher, and inkbrushes [i haven't played with the permanent much yet but i definitely like it, the plain one has the most points at the moment], but i'm constantly dabbling with others in turf to understand how they handle. uh, i guess that's it?

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox
Hey there! You can join our crew, Laharl's Splatnasium, we're not at all competitive and we're very active, we were in a private lobby about 20min ago but we're taking a break, we're mostly on Skype but we're active on the Boards as well, we're always in a call if you're not at all shy to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom