• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Longest Splashtag

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
What's the longest splashtag you can make?

The longest I've gotten is Intensifying-Harmony Yoko & the Gold Bazookas Fan at 49 characters.

Seafoo

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6043-5525-9423
I can't make this, but I know Gone Fission Hydroplant is longer than Intensifying-Harmony

MintyMisc

Mint Chocto
Premium
Pronouns
She/They
To add on to this, your name is also something that takes up length. Even more than just using all 10 characters, you would want to use a character that takes up a lot of vertical space. For an example, W is a lot wider than i
WWWWW|
iiiii|
So you’d also want to use 10 of the widest character as your name to take up as much space as possible. I was just using W as an example, though I can’t very easily test this in game with the splashtag font.

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
Gone Fission Hydroplant (or Jammin’ Salmon Junction) Yoko & the Gold Bazookas Fan would be the longest possible title at 51 characters (Gone Fission Hydroplant is longer if you’re just counting letters)

Lisku

Inkling Commander
“W” is the biggest letter. so, WWWWWWWWWW. but there are some symbols that you can use that might be longer so if you can find the longest symbol, then maybe that’s it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom