Looked Up recruiting squids!

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Gatsby I sent you a message so you test by when we play squad battles I accepted your friend request
Drew I have 3 things to say.

1. I love that you are enthused by being given the opportunity to join Looked Up.

2. I will be available tomorrow most of the day if you would like to try out then other wise next week I have Monday and Friday available.

3. The tryout will probably not take place without Monk being present so some of it is about his availability. The tryout will most likely be held in a private battle as that is what Monk has done with the last few recruits. I.E. Me and Nin404.

Thanks for the cooperation,

Also if the tryout is to be postponed I can still twin squad with you or we can maybe quad squad with Nin404 and his friend Zathor (Not on team).

Thanks again,

Gatsby

SSA Drew

Inkling
NNID
Dski49_v2
Drew I have 3 things to say.

1. I love that you are enthused by being given the opportunity to join Looked Up.

2. I will be available tomorrow most of the day if you would like to try out then other wise next week I have Monday and Friday available.

3. The tryout will probably not take place without Monk being present so some of it is about his availability. The tryout will most likely be held in a private battle as that is what Monk has done with the last few recruits. I.E. Me and Nin404.

Thanks for the cooperation,

Also if the tryout is to be postponed I can still twin squad with you or we can maybe quad squad with Nin404 and his friend Zathor (Not on team).

Thanks again,

Gatsby
Ok I want to twin squad why not

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
I'll be here pretty much all day, so if either 1PM or 5PM (My time) work, i'll check Squidboards at those times. Also, I remember you from Miiverse, you commented on my Callie vs Marie post.

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
That C+ player is the only person who can put our Splatoon matches on Youtube, but almost nobody views them.

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
I'll be quad squadding with another member at 3PM today. Do you want to come? (If not, it'll be a twin squad)

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Ok I want to twin squad why not
I'll be here pretty much all day, so if either 1PM or 5PM (My time) work, i'll check Squidboards at those times. Also, I remember you from Miiverse, you commented on my Callie vs Marie post.
So I think we may have a plan set.
Private battle or tri squad at 1pm EST or 10am PST.

Thanks,

Reply if you have questions.

From the information I've gathered this is the best option for everyone's schedule.

Thanks again,

Gatsby

Gatsby

Pro Squid
So I think we may have a plan set.
Private battle or tri squad at 1pm EST or 10am PST.

Thanks,

Reply if you have questions.

From the information I've gathered this is the best option for everyone's schedule.

Thanks again,

Gatsby
So I have a change in plans so I can maybe see the end of the tryout or something.

However, I should still be available to twin squad later this afternoon.

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
I probably won't be getting opportunities for quads for a bit now, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom