Looking for 2 Squids to Practice 2v2 and Squad Members!

Mitsuki

Inkling
NNID
AmyDesu
Hey!

Me and Squid Buddy want to get more practice with 2v2 battles, if anyone interested hit me up. We're usually free on weekdays from 10am-4pm EST. We're open to any rank pair, as we're an S/B pair ourselves.

In addition we're thinking of forming a squad so if anyone interested .3. We're open to anyone right now .3.

Robboy2235

Inkling
NNID
robboy2235
can i join? i can play every day EXCEPT monday and every other weekend, so on dec. 11-14 i wont get on but on dec.18-20 i can, and its a pattern like that. if that makes any sense to you good job :) and if doesn't, god help me btw i can use skype just i can only message so yeah
I main the fallowing weapons :wst_charge_long00: :wst_roller_heavy01: :wst_shot_expert01:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hello would you like to join my team we are a competitive group of players and we can show a few tips and location call outs ... that is if you can past our initiation

check the links below for the Grand Nation team thank you

Robboy2235

Inkling
NNID
robboy2235
hello would you like to join my team we are a competitive group of players and we can show a few tips and location call outs ... that is if you can past our initiation

check the links below for the Grand Nation team thank you
New o_O are you talking to me?

Mitsuki

Inkling
NNID
AmyDesu
can i join? i can play every day EXCEPT monday and every other weekend, so on dec. 11-14 i wont get on but on dec.18-20 i can, and its a pattern like that. if that makes any sense to you good job :) and if doesn't, god help me btw i can use skype just i can only message so yeah
I main the fallowing weapons :wst_charge_long00: :wst_roller_heavy01: :wst_shot_expert01:
That's fine!~ ^^ Just message me your skype and I'll add you in~
We're still organizing our squad so we're open to anything right now ^^

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
my skype is Grand E

but that is also in the link below in the information page

thank you

Robboy2235

Inkling
NNID
robboy2235
That's fine!~ ^^ Just message me your skype and I'll add you in~
We're still organizing our squad so we're open to anything right now ^^
my skype is Robboy2235 (i use that name for evey thing :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom