• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a ADULT COMPETITIVE CLAN!!

Griff76

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3196-7781-0416
I'm 41, lvl 34, B+ or better rankings. Looking for a VERY ACTIVE ADULT clan! I play Mon-Fri, 8a.m.PST-2p.mPST. Also play at night after 9p.m.PST.

Runner/Gunner. Have all weapons. Prefer MG or Brush depending on situation .

Willing to do tryout. NO KIDS PLEASE! Prefer 30+. PM with any opportunities PLEASE!

THANK You.

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
I'm 41, lvl 34, B+ or better rankings. Looking for a VERY ACTIVE ADULT clan! I play Mon-Fri, 8a.m.PST-2p.mPST. Also play at night after 9p.m.PST.

Runner/Gunner. Have all weapons. Prefer MG or Brush depending on situation .

Willing to do tryout. NO KIDS PLEASE! Prefer 30+. PM with any opportunities PLEASE!

THANK You.
FSI "The Fresh Squids of Inkopolis" is a clan of adults that uses discord and facebook to play. We have casual players as well as a couple of scrimm teams that are looking to get competitive. If interested let me know here or look us up on facebook. Happy splatting!

Ed Leech

Inkster Jr.
I'm also interested in this. Do you have a link to your discord as I don't use Facebook. I'm from the UK but play through the night often so depending on times you guys mostly play this could be fine.

I am only now starting to play ranked after doing turf wars since the game came out and am at level 34 and have all weapons. Mainly use the various splatershots but can use dualies and aero sprays. Need to work more on other weapons.

look forward to getting involved.

J. Inkling

Inkling
NNID
OneGameNoLife
I'm also interested in this. Do you have a link to your discord as I don't use Facebook. I'm from the UK but play through the night often so depending on times you guys mostly play this could be fine.

I am only now starting to play ranked after doing turf wars since the game came out and am at level 34 and have all weapons. Mainly use the various splatershots but can use dualies and aero sprays. Need to work more on other weapons.

look forward to getting involved.
Disocrd is used only very little. The main clan page and chat room is on facebook, sorry. I don't love facebook but it is a necessary evil for us.

Ed Leech

Inkster Jr.
Disocrd is used only very little. The main clan page and chat room is on facebook, sorry. I don't love facebook but it is a necessary evil for us.
Ok thanks for the response. Maybe I will set up a splatoon Facebook page to help :)

ProphetEyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ProphetEyes
Check out Day Old Sushi. We are very active. All over 30. And we scrim/league everyday, and enter in tournaments. We are on discord exclusively. You can find us in the group finder

Last edited:

gabbersrox

Inkling
NNID
StopTheGabbin
Hey can I get in on this? Especially if either of you are competitive?

I'm 25 and S+ in 2 modes.

Thank god for this post because I was starting to think only 19 and under played this game lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom