Looking for a casual Squid Squad~

BethySquiddy

Inkling
Hello fellow squids~

Well I am looking for a couple of squid friends for a Squid Squad to play casual turf wars with...Nothing to serious like ranked battles but It would still be fun to have new friends to play turf wars in!!~ (and a team where I am not angrily screaming on what I want them to do...x'D)
NNID: BethySquid
Main : InkBrush/Octobrush, Slosher or Krak-On Splat Roller (depending on the Map But I generally main with the KrakOn Roller)
Preferred Style: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Squid.....generally I don't go to the front lines but instead stay to the sides to try and help aid my team mates.
Communication: I unfortunately I can not skype. Rather instead I prefer meeting up before battles by texting, messaging etc and discuss tactics, roles etc...
Extra Information: If you have any ideas or suggestions for our turf wars please let me know as I will be glad to listen~
Im also looking for just splatoon friends in general since I am a lonely person QwQ
Any Questions feel free to ask~

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
Main: Tri Slosher, .56 gal decor, .96 gal decor
Preferred Style: Front line
communication: skype, just about anything else tho works too

Applesgosh

Inkling
NNID
Applesgosh
Wait never mind I wanted to skype but just realized you don't. I also don't know how to delete posts so uh

Last edited:

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Two of the most difficult things in the world to do are: Finding casual players to play Squad Battles with, and Skype-ing new people. On another note, my name is Mars and I'm a Rank A- player. It's nice to meet you!

NNID: Pxndragon (Mars)
Main: Kelp Splatterscope/Kelp Splat Charger, Splattershot Pro
Preferred Style: (Ranked Battle) Defensive; support player. (Turf War) Center control
Communication: Skype, Kik, or IM
Extra Information: Eastern Time (EST), available from 4:00-7:30 p.m. (16:00-19:30)​

DarkGameMasterX

Inkling
I'd love to play some games with you
NNID: DarkGamerX
I mainly like to use Skype but I also have Kik as well.
Main: Splattershot Jr./NZAP-89'
Eastern Standard Time; usually on on Friday,Saturday and Sunday throughout the day or later on in the night around 7:30PM

BethySquiddy

Inkling
Two of the most difficult things in the world to do are: Finding casual players to play Squad Battles with, and Skype-ing new people. On another note, my name is Mars and I'm a Rank A- player. It's nice to meet you!

NNID: Pxndragon (Mars)
Main: Kelp Splatterscope/Kelp Splat Charger, Splattershot Pro
Preferred Style: (Ranked Battle) Defensive; support player. (Turf War) Center control
Communication: Skype, Kik, or IM
Extra Information: Eastern Time (EST), available from 4:00-7:30 p.m. (16:00-19:30)​
Very true...But thank you!~
I will add you asap, cant wait to play with you sometime!~

BethySquiddy

Inkling
I'd love to play some games with you
NNID: DarkGamerX
I mainly like to use Skype but I also have Kik as well.
Main: Splattershot Jr./NZAP-89'
Eastern Standard Time; usually on on Friday,Saturday and Sunday throughout the day or later on in the night around 7:30PM
Alrighty :3
I shall add you as soon as I can!~

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom