Looking for a clan to accept two new members. c:

ninjake

Inkling
NNID
jovanireyes
Hello i'm Jake a former member of the Inknators. As the clan I used to be a part of deteriorates I thought now would be a perfect time to join a new recruiting clan. I'm currently S rank and main the custom blaster, .52 gal, and krak-on roller. I love in North america in EST time. Im very active and I wish to join a competitive team that compete's in tournaments. I'm currently S rank and lvl 50. I also have a friend with the same rank and lvl that mains zink mini splatling and the krak-on roller. I'm not picky but if anyone is recruiting message me Asap.

Woomy

Inkling
NNID
woomy159
I would ask to join but I'm only level 28 and rank b- if you think I can join tell me

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Hello I'm from SquiDNA and my squad would love to have you and your friend! We are a squad of mainly S and S+ rank players, participating in tournaments, mainly in est, and a very active squad. We would love to have you in the squad as we are in need of a splatling and a 52 gal. If you don't mind could fill tho out:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D5xl3gzTxhVh3pM8Daoc9MEtRNc0-j-9KN4JjGPnO3w/viewform
If you do not have the time to fill it out it is ok just dm me. I hope you take us into into consideration and I hope to squad with you soon! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

ninjake

Inkling
NNID
jovanireyes
Hello I'm from SquiDNA and my squad would love to have you and your friend! We are a squad of mainly S and S+ rank players, participating in tournaments, mainly in est, and a very active squad. We would love to have you in the squad as we are in need of a splatling and a 52 gal. If you don't mind could fill tho out:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D5xl3gzTxhVh3pM8Daoc9MEtRNc0-j-9KN4JjGPnO3w/viewform
If you do not have the time to fill it out it is ok just dm me. I hope you take us into into consideration and I hope to squad with you soon! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
Yeah thanks for the opportunity i'll talk with my friend about the offer. Btw what form of communication do u use?

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
well we have a lot of people trying out this weekend so friday-saturday will do

ninjake

Inkling
NNID
jovanireyes
om specific time? and btw whats ur skype so i can add you on skype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom