Looking For a Friendly Splatoon Group

Flipadelphia

Inkling
NNID
HymeTime47
Hello! I have just come back to Splatoon after a two month hiatus. I am looking for a group that likes to have fun in Splatoon. Are there any out there? :)

A bit about me. I am a former competitive charger player who got burnt out with the constant tournaments. I have a positive attitude towards the game and enjoy talking about it with other people. I don't get upset over a string of losses and I rarely get angry over results. I love really just meeting and playing with people.

I have all the services to communicate with people. So that shouldn't be an issue. Umm feel free to contact me if you want. I hope I caught some interest.

Sincerely,
Flip

Fluffy Pants

Inkling
NNID
hellafluffy
Hey! I was actually looking for a squid I can partner up with on rank battles to help me rank up, I'm currently a B+ I believe, I'm also outgoing and rarely get mad, though I do wish to rank up some more, do you wish to assist me on my quest? (´・ω・ `)

Flipadelphia

Inkling
NNID
HymeTime47
Hey! I was actually looking for a squid I can partner up with on rank battles to help me rank up, I'm currently a B+ I believe, I'm also outgoing and rarely get mad, though I do wish to rank up some more, do you wish to assist me on my quest? (´・ω・ `)
That sounds awesome! I have a B- account that I am working on as well to practice new weapons. Would that be ok? Solo rank can be deadly boring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom