Looking for A - S+ Ranks

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Hey, names Yandere I'm a S+ rank captain. We're having try outs on 2/19 to 2/21. You have to have discord to participate. Message me on skype if youre interested. My skype is alyssaampora. If I'm hosting tryouts, I'll likely be streaming or recording for youtube.
My twitch is capnyandere & my youtube is Yandere X. You can also find me on tumblr as madolea & twitter as squiddere.

Last edited:

Sonikku

Thirsts for chargers
NNID
SonikkuLuver
I would like to try out. I can use multiple weapons and I main charger weapons.

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
I would like to try out. I can use multiple weapons and I main charger weapons.
Sure! What's a good day for you? We may have to discuss things a bit more so my skype is alyssaampora.

I would also like to try out
Alright, cool! What day is good for you? If you're really interested message me on skype so we can work things out. My skype is alyssaampora.

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
id be up for trying out but you put it on the day of the pokemon splatfest...
It's the 19th to the 21st. The 21st is not the pokemon splatfest. This was also planned before the splatfest was announced, so I apologize.

mmicah__

Full Squid
NNID
ET_Micah
Hey Yandere! I remember meeting you in a turf lobby with Meta. I'm S rank and looking to tryout, my Skype is: theawesomemicah
Please contact me soon. Also are the tryouts going to postponed because of splat fest??? Anyways, Stay Fresh!!

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
It's the 19th to the 21st. The 21st is not the pokemon splatfest. This was also planned before the splatfest was announced, so I apologize.
oh no its quite alright! i just was a bit concerned at first. and as i said id be up to trying out after i hit pokemon red king if im not burnt out by then. if not id do it the day after

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
Hey Yandere! I remember meeting you in a turf lobby with Meta. I'm S rank and looking to tryout, my Skype is: theawesomemicah
Please contact me soon. Also are the tryouts going to postponed because of splat fest??? Anyways, Stay Fresh!!
The try outs are not postponed! Fortunately, Saturday, is full. The splatfest technically starts on Saturday morning for me. Friday & Sunday are not full! You're welcome to try out. & Yeah, kugel is our charger.

Yandere

Inkster Jr.
NNID
madolca
oh no its quite alright! i just was a bit concerned at first. and as i said id be up to trying out after i hit pokemon red king if im not burnt out by then. if not id do it the day after
Alrighty! What day are you interested in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom