Looking for a Secondary Squad

Inklette and Octa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Inky-Gal
Um, hello everyone. I've been in a wonderful Squad named S-3(Special Squid Squad) but two of our most important backbones(Chaotic and Ty) had left the poor team(I shall always be loyal to this team). So, now that that part's over with, I need a secondary squad to get better at Splatoon's competitive scene and to maybe squid party a little. I'm sadly still a schoolkid and my schedule is severely severed to Fridays and the weekend.
Fridays are from 4:30pm onward. Saturdays are from 11:00am onwards. I'm at a terrible rank that no one wants(B+)
I actually don't have a real main. But I like to use the Tri-Slosher, the Carbon Roller Deco, and the Zink Mini Splatling
I have a Discord
Um, so, I hope someone will consider me...

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
Um, hello everyone. I've been in a wonderful Squad named S-3(Special Squid Squad) but two of our most important backbones(Chaotic and Ty) had left the poor team(I shall always be loyal to this team). So, now that that part's over with, I need a secondary squad to get better at Splatoon's competitive scene and to maybe squid party a little. I'm sadly still a schoolkid and my schedule is severely severed to Fridays and the weekend.
Fridays are from 4:30pm onward. Saturdays are from 11:00am onwards. I'm at a terrible rank that no one wants(B+)
I actually don't have a real main. But I like to use the Tri-Slosher, the Carbon Roller Deco, and the Zink Mini Splatling
I have a Discord
Um, so, I hope someone will consider me...
You can join emperor clan, it is a little new but we have sone skilled players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom