[Looking for a Squad] Rank B

«◆Johηηγ◆»

Full Squid
I'm looking for some team mates to form a squad with. I'll show you my gear and rank so that you can see my experience level.

Current Level: 47

Purchased Splatoon: August 2015

[Gear]
:head_hdp000::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

:clothes_tly003::ability_inksavermain::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:

:shoes_slo005::ability_swimspeed::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump:

I also have a large variety of weapons to choose from, so that If I ever need to switch it up a little bit, I can.

(Optional)
I also have access to Skype, I recommend that we use skype while we're in a match so that we can communicate and plan our methods of attack.

Side note: My microphone isn't garbage.

Thank you, for reading :)

Last edited:

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hello! Squad HUE is recruiting right now, we're a new squad aiming to build together and make it to tournaments very soon! I am the leader! We use Discord, I am sure that can't be to hard to get no? We accept B rank and higher. If you would like to discuss and join you can message me and I can send you the server link!

My NNID: Acquiescent

Chief ej

Inkling
NNID
JaneauEric
Hello! Squad HUE is recruiting right now, we're a new squad aiming to build together and make it to tournaments very soon! I am the leader! We use Discord, I am sure that can't be to hard to get no? We accept B rank and higher. If you would like to discuss and join you can message me and I can send you the server link!

my nnid is JaneauEric

Chief ej

Inkling
NNID
JaneauEric
can play splatoon together kiwiii

Last edited:

Tate98

Inkling

I'd like to join your squad HUE. MY NNID is kmiller3

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
You have to try out for the team, so I will need to test you and what not, I will message you our server link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom