Looking for a squad!

Lynxknight

Inkling
NNID
Lynxknight
Hey there! I use a Splattershot Jr and my friend uses the Aerospray RG. We're looking for 2 other people to roll with us! The help would truly be appreciate! :D We're both pretty decent so no worries there. You can either contact me on here or my twitter! https://twitter.com/Lynxknight7

Lynxknight

Inkling
NNID
Lynxknight
My rank currently in Ranked Battles is C+ same for my friend. However, I do have ranked battles experience. My game got erased a while back when my USB portable device got destroyed. As for my age I am 23. My friend is 26

Lynxknight

Inkling
NNID
Lynxknight
My lvl is 27 currently just in case you're curious. We really just want some people to roll with and hopefully kick some butt in ranked battles!

Redx115

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Redzone115
I usually play around 8pm-midnight est. I'll check back again tomorrow around that time if you're on/interested in playing

Redx115

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Redzone115
Sounds good to me. I typically use the Luna Blaster but I also switch between the .52 Gal Deco (or is it the regular one? I use the one with the splash wall/killer wail) and the Dynamo Roller depending on the board/mode.

Lynxknight

Inkling
NNID
Lynxknight
Okay man. That sounds great. I'm getting on right now. From now on I'll get on at 8pm to see if you're on there bro. :D And Etika's hair (Love the name xD) Would more than love to have you as well!

Redx115

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Redzone115
Hey I'm here if you guys wanna play

If you have skype you could always message me there
Red115x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom