Looking for a squad

Muffin

Inkling
NNID
weegeeguy
Hi, I am experienced with Splatoon. (kinda) I am an A rank trying my best to become better at this fabulous game. I don't use rollers. i'm bad with rollers. I'm ok at using charges that are not the e-liter ones. I'm bad with E-liters. ok im good with the N-Zap guns and the splash-o-matics. not the SPLOOSH-o-matic. I am level 46 squid kid and I would like to be with a squad around the A rank range (A-, A and A+). :D

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Hi Muffin.The E-Lite 3K is looking for members (still *sigh*), so if you seem interested take a peak at our group page: http://squidboards.com/groups/e-lite-3k.1099/
To avoid timezone conflicts anyone that isn't European when we have enough, lets say, American members I'll create a different division so that americans can also represent the squad.
Anyway, we hope you have a nice day.;)

Muffin

Inkling
NNID
weegeeguy
I would love to play with you guys! i am american so... yeah! I use the blasters, chargers and... well i just can't use rollers. so talk to me if you can!

Muffin

Inkling
NNID
weegeeguy
Also, please note that i'm new to all this squad stuff so i'll have a lot of questions.

Muffin

Inkling
NNID
weegeeguy
the E-lite 3k. besides i cant really download discord
( or i think i can't) i don't have any space but thanks for the offer! :D

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
You don't have to download it, you can open Discord in browser. www.discordapp.com (click on open in browser button). Make an account if you haven't already. :3

Zet4Dragon

Senior Squid
NNID
ZetaDragon
Thanks for joining in Muffin. We later can discuss timetable so that are at least four members that can join in.
The whole team sends you cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom