looking for a squad

vanity.

Inkling
NNID
mortyoak
hi, i'm vanity. the period's important. i'm looking for a squad/team to play in, probably closer to the competitive realm. it'll be easiest to either contact me in either this thread or through discord. discord username is vanity.#4157. my timezone is est and i live in the south of the u.s., more specifically florida. i likely wont be available on mondays or a good portion of wednesdays, but i should be available at most other times (for now, could be subject to change). preferred times are typically 2 pm - 10 pm est. i mostly main sloshers and a myriad of different shooters, though i can play a variety of different weapons. i'm s rank, and level 48. in game name is currently "h POKe".

Last edited:

vanity.

Inkling
NNID
mortyoak
nothing from this thread of course and not much from discord either, but it's fine, i'm patient.

medussa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
splatmamma
hi, can i ask what you mean by "closer to the competitive realm", please?

vanity.

Inkling
NNID
mortyoak
i guess a better way to put it is that i'm just looking for a team. sorry if the wording there was slightly poor, i'm not the most, err, open type of person.

Blueskies

Inkster Jr.
Hello vanity! Also looking for players to make up a squad for competitive play. I'm based in Long Island, so timing shouldn't be problem. I'll be available most days during the week and weekends, However, during the week I might not be able to play until 5:30-6:00, but after that I'll be good until whenever.

In game currently ranked "S" and I'm at level 50. Main shooter and splatlings. I also have experience with chargers and can play the other types of weapons fairly well.

Thanks!

vanity.

Inkling
NNID
mortyoak
glad to hear from you. if you want to contact me further concerning squads, discord will likely be the best medium.

vanity.

Inkling
NNID
mortyoak
yep, no one has contacted me. i might just want to get level 50 and S+ before i worry about this.

Squidforce13

Full Squid
NNID
keagantriforce
You can join our squad. We're a new semi-competitive squad and we're looking for a couple more members. We don't use voice chat, so we're not super strict or anything. I'll send you a friend request in Discord if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom