• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for a Squad

Mario Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Hellouseritsme2
Looking for a Squad!
Level 30 and B-
I use .52 Gal, Luna blaster and rollers

Last edited:

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Hi Mario Gamer, my group is currently looking for a exceptional to excellent roller main. I'm curious, which roller do you main? And what rank are you currently? Thx!

Mario Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Hellouseritsme2
Hi Mario Gamer, my group is currently looking for a exceptional to excellent roller main. I'm curious, which roller do you main? And what rank are you currently? Thx!
Hey I wouldn't mind joining but I got the game recently and only level 15 and a C- umm I use the Carbon roller im pretty sure

Jeremyx7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Jeremyx7
Hey I wouldn't mind joining but I got the game recently and only level 15 and a C- umm I use the Carbon roller im pretty sure
We're actually looking for a carbon roller but one with allot of experience. Thx for the info. Hope you find a team that works for you!

Summer

Inkling
NNID
koinoko
Hiya my friend are actually still looking for two more members for our squad would you be interested it's mostly casual and chill ranked games.

Mario Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Hellouseritsme2
Bumping this. I'm now lvl 19 and a B- and I main the splattershop pro. Looking for a chill team :)

Egolegume

Senior Squid
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.

Mario Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Hellouseritsme2
Hey I'm Egolegume (NNID) and I run CLAN ™ a casual and ranked clan on splatoon that is accepting members.

This is our recruitment thread and our group is here. If you're interested in a clan we're a pretty chill group.
We have 3 clan scheduled matches a week. Pvt. Casual matches / practice on weekday, Ranks on weekends.
We use Splatnet to confirm attendance, schedule postings go up weekly on the group and Egolegume's miiverse profile+journal.
sorry for the late reply! Id love to join, my Skype is supergio123mario if you wanna add me if not send me yours and ill add you :)

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hello! If you're looking for a more casual group, check out this thread. We're looking for more players, and as long as you can get along with everybody, we'd love to have someone like you on board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom