• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for an All-Star Squad!

NerdiestNerder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pahaw105
Switch Friend Code
SW-3271-4243-4054
Want to be part of something mediocre?

Do you strive to play Splatoon 1 with people you'll never connect with?

Do you somewhat like Splatoon 1?

Then my All-Star Squad is all for you!
We are just a group playing together whenever we can. Not a clan or anything, just having some fun. Everybody's allowed.

To join, please insert your NNID below for Wii U, and if you have Splatoon 2, your Friend Code. Then, join the discord link down below, and wait for an oppertunity to play. Hopefully, this will grow and there will always be someone to play with!

Good luck, inklings!

---------------
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qBjpRje (Note, yes this Discord has little bots and rank on purpose. I want a feeling of community on it, and I feel like it could be lost via those aforementioned things.)
NNID: (Wii U): Pahaw105
SWITCH FRIEND CODE: SW-3271-4243-4054

Aram Casillas

Inkling
NNID
Aran09

We are just a group playing together whenever we can. Not a clan or anything, just having some fun. Everybody's allowed.

To join, please insert your NNID below for Wii U, and if you have Splatoon 2, your Friend Code. Then, join the discord link down below, and wait for an oppertunity to play. Hopefully, this will grow and there will always be someone to play with!

Good luck, inklings!

---------------
DISCORD: https://discord.gg/qBjpRje (Note, yes this Discord has little bots and rank on purpose. I want a feeling of community on it, and I feel like it could be lost via those aforementioned things.)

Good luck, inklings!

---------------

I'm in my NNID-Aram09
Nickname- AZSQUID

Project1734

Inkling
NNID
DeathToSEGA
It's hard to find people who still play squads in Splatoon 1, nice to know there's still some groups

NNID: DeathToSEGA (bad name ik, don't judge I made it when I was 8)

Hope to maybe see y'all on the battlefield :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom