• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for an GFX artist!

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
hello squidy world...
im looking for someone who makes pro banners and art.
im needing an official twitter header for my clan :D
anybody whos an artist or if u can point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
thanks in advance :D

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Ugh, I would do this if I had an editing program. Most I can make is painting a banner and have someone else do the editing. Right now I only accept paid commission at this point since my work takes a lot of time to make.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
Ugh, I would do this if I had an editing program. Most I can make is painting a banner and have someone else do the editing. Right now I only accept paid commission at this point since my work takes a lot of time to make.
well that's a bummer :(
cool that u charge but I got no moneys haha
well I do but not for a banner D:

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
well that's a bummer :(
cool that u charge but I got no moneys haha
well I do but not for a banner D:
There are other artist who will take up a free commission, thankfully. Again, would love to do this, but it is a lot of work so yeah, I apologize. Hope you have luck.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
There are other artist who will take up a free commission, thankfully. Again, would love to do this, but it is a lot of work so yeah, I apologize. Hope you have luck.
ya I understand :) no worries.
lets see if someone is willing to hook it up fat :D lol

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
So you're not going to pay any potential artist? That'll make it a lot harder to find someone to do this for you, if you're looking for a "pro".

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
So you're not going to pay any potential artist? That'll make it a lot harder to find someone to do this for you, if you're looking for a "pro".
this is true.
but if I were to spend money I wouldn't want to spend anymore than $5.
but ur right its getting to that point haha.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
5 dollars isn't going to get you anything. Come on man, artists deserve to be paid for their work. If your group is serious enough to want an official banner/logo/whatever for your group, it'd be a simple matter for everyone to chip in for a total of,say, $50 to pay an artist with. Surely something that represents your group is worth that.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Hey you might want to check out ArtOfCelle, aka the old squid kids channel she could at least give you a good idea on pricing, for commissions, and possibly recommend someone who specializes in that.
Also P.S how much do they charge for avatars, cause I'd like to get a Splatoon2 version of my swoosher as an avatar...

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Hey you might want to check out ArtOfCelle, aka the old squid kids channel she could at least give you a good idea on pricing, for commissions, and possibly recommend someone who specializes in that.
Also P.S how much do they charge for avatars, cause I'd like to get a Splatoon2 version of my swoosher as an avatar...
I was going to have where I do avatars for people since it is very simple, and possibly the cheapest from me. All I can do is the head, and do either color or color pencil (Just black). So the price of that can range from a dollar, or 5 depending if you want it colored.

derty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
derty10
5 dollars isn't going to get you anything. Come on man, artists deserve to be paid for their work. If your group is serious enough to want an official banner/logo/whatever for your group, it'd be a simple matter for everyone to chip in for a total of,say, $50 to pay an artist with. Surely something that represents your group is worth that.
that's a ridiculous price lol
I can get the header done free from an artist from Mario kart boards.
I just thought askin on a splatoon forum might get me different graphic results.
but ya paying anything over $5 for something an artist can literally accomplish in 15mins. is overpriced big time xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom