• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Casual Squads

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
  • Time zone: PST (West Coast, U.S.)
  • Usual active after 5:30 PM PST on weekdays and varies alot on weekends.
  • Region/Language: United States/English
  • Preferred role: Defensive/Supportive overall: Splat/Krak-on/Carbon Roller for Turf War, Tower Control, and Rainmaker. Splat Zones is usually a Splash-o-Matic. I'm not really an aggressive player but if needed, I'll push forward.
  • Skill bracket: Currently an S but play like a C.
  • Communication: Skype text-chat.
  • I'm mostly looking for casual squads to play with on a basis since I don't have the time (nor skill) in playing competitively. I can't aim to save my life so if you need me to adapt to something other than a roller, expect to be disappointed. As long as the group is mature and respectful, I think we'll all get along just fine :p

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
I'm not particularly good or competitive, but if you want to add me, I wouldn't mind trying. I am in the process of switching from stick control to Gyro controls, so try and keep that in mind ^^;

Pareto

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
PlusTB
I'm not particularly good or competitive, but if you want to add me, I wouldn't mind trying. I am in the process of switching from stick control to Gyro controls, so try and keep that in mind ^^;
Will do and no worries; I'm looking forward to just having fun!

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Alright then. Send me a friend request on skype. My name is ThatAmethystCarbuncle. Be sure to say who you are, otherwise I'll likely decline. I get random requests from people I don't know so I usually block ^^;

Hinatea808

Inkling
NNID
hinatea808
You guys still looking for people to play casually with? I'm in the Hawaii time zone, but it's difficult for me to find other players here. My skype name is iam.rara

NNID
CpPkm01
  • Time zone: PST (West Coast, U.S.)
  • Usual active after 5:30 PM PST on weekdays and varies alot on weekends.
  • Region/Language: United States/English
  • Preferred role: Defensive/Supportive overall: Splat/Krak-on/Carbon Roller for Turf War, Tower Control, and Rainmaker. Splat Zones is usually a Splash-o-Matic. I'm not really an aggressive player but if needed, I'll push forward.
  • Skill bracket: Currently an S but play like a C.
  • Communication: Skype text-chat.
  • I'm mostly looking for casual squads to play with on a basis since I don't have the time (nor skill) in playing competitively. I can't aim to save my life so if you need me to adapt to something other than a roller, expect to be disappointed. As long as the group is mature and respectful, I think we'll all get along just fine :p
Hi I would love to have you in my squad .3. We are all about fun x3 I already sent you a friend request on Skype. So I hope we can play together soon XD

yeahyeah208

Inkling
NNID
yeahyeah208
hi there,
I am looking for some people to squad with and I am in the Mountain time zone. Skype name Techie_guy
NNID: yeahyeah208

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom