• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for friends on Splatoon 2 because I'm lonely

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
Like I've introduced myself before, I'm Meshani, 16, and I never learned how to read I like to play Splatoon in my free time. I just got Splatoon 2 a few weeks ago, and it just so happens that Splatoon 2 is my first Splatoon game so I'm a bit of a newbie(I'm currently level 17) so I'm looking for friends to turf war with. I'd do rank but alas, I suck at games like Splatoon were I can just keep on going the offense route haha. So if you don't mind having a newbie friend who probably dies a lot, then you've found the right person. Maybe are you looking for someone to take under your wing and help with getting better at Splatoon? Or maybe you just want some to talk to, be it daily life, art or even roleplay if you will. But I'm here, I queen and I have no idea what I'm doing! So I hope you at least find me some what interesting. Thanks!

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
i haven't been playing a ton in recent months due to bein in a funk but i'd be down to turf with you!! i'm usually not super good at keepin up convos for the first few weeks (whups (・ε・`*)) but i'm free to play pretty much whenever! i haven't been drawing as much this year and i haven't roleplayed in ages cuz i'm shy about it but i also like that stuff (i really oughta make a splat oc sometime i'm kinda shocked i've gone all these years without doing it D : )

ANYWAYS ..... feel free to send me a friend req on the switch if you wanna !

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
i haven't been playing a ton in recent months due to bein in a funk but i'd be down to turf with you!! i'm usually not super good at keepin up convos for the first few weeks (whups (・ε・`*)) but i'm free to play pretty much whenever! i haven't been drawing as much this year and i haven't roleplayed in ages cuz i'm shy about it but i also like that stuff (i really oughta make a splat oc sometime i'm kinda shocked i've gone all these years without doing it D : )

ANYWAYS ..... feel free to send me a friend req on the switch if you wanna !
Oh, I know how you're feeling, once I hit a funk, it almost impossible to do thinks like play games unless you have some sort of motivation. But I also love to turf with you too! And don't worry I'm pretty shy, so when it comes to conversations I'm pretty much at a lost for keeping them up haha. I'd turf with you now but I'm currently in school so maybe this weekend if you're free and I'd be willing to do so whenever too!

And I've also haven't roleplayed in ages too, it's sorta hard to do so when you're busy and you forget a lot haha but I hope to change that soon. And I need to start drawing more, because I've only been doing a few doodles here and there... And should also end up making an inkling or octoling(that ir some type of splat OC) soon as well.. .

BUT I'd love to send you a friend request on the switch, that us when I'm free to do so haha. But be expecting one soon, because I will send one! (*´∀`)ノ

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
Oh, I know how you're feeling, once I hit a funk, it almost impossible to do thinks like play games unless you have some sort of motivation. But I also love to turf with you too! And don't worry I'm pretty shy, so when it comes to conversations I'm pretty much at a lost for keeping them up haha. I'd turf with you now but I'm currently in school so maybe this weekend if you're free and I'd be willing to do so whenever too!

And I've also haven't roleplayed in ages too, it's sorta hard to do so when you're busy and you forget a lot haha but I hope to change that soon. And I need to start drawing more, because I've only been doing a few doodles here and there... And should also end up making an inkling or octoling(that ir some type of splat OC) soon as well.. .

BUT I'd love to send you a friend request on the switch, that us when I'm free to do so haha. But be expecting one soon, because I will send one! (*´∀`)ノ
no sweat i should be free this weekend : D just hit me up when ur ready! if u ever wanna chat we could use the conversation thing on here (not sure how it works but i'm sure we can figure it out : p) or discord/tumblr/instagram/twitter if you have any of those!

Meshani

Inkling
NNID
Shy-noodles
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-9696-1576
no sweat i should be free this weekend : D just hit me up when ur ready! if u ever wanna chat we could use the conversation thing on here (not sure how it works but i'm sure we can figure it out : p) or discord/tumblr/instagram/twitter if you have any of those!
I have both a Twitter, Tumblr, and a Discord so I'd always be free to talk there or as you said before, we could figure out how to use the messaging system, just depends on what you feel more comfortable with! And if I'm ever free this week I'll be sure to hit you up to see of you're free as well~

Endless

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5399-7530-9210
I've been looking for some people to play with sometime i'll do turf, leage, privates, whatever you feel like doing just hmu.

Little be

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7689-3471-2304
Still lonely? Because I'm here too ^^ I wouldn't mind playing and meeting people from other countries Hehe

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
I'm looking for a team that communicates with Squidboards and there seem to be 6 people here plus me, so maybe we could make a team :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom