Looking for others to play with.

Emerald.Inkling

Inkling
NNID
PaperSillyHead
Part of a small Squad known as Cuttlefish Renegades. We need people to join the team.
Here's some info about the 2 members we have.
- I am Level 50, and stand in the mid-high S Ranking.
- I am in the Central Time Zone region.
- I use any weapon other than Rollers/Brushes/Snipers.
- We use Discord to practice not Skype.
- My play style is to move around and get kills/flank.
For our other member
- She is also Level 50 and mid-high S Ranking.
- She is Pacific Time Zone region.
- She uses mostly Blasters and longer ranged weapons, but not chargers.
- Her play style is to go for the objective such as taking the Zone, and getting on Tower etc.
Please ask me if you'd like more details.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Could you perhaps describe yourself a little? Overall rank, member playstyles, time zones, etc., these are things people would like to know.

Emerald.Inkling

Inkling
NNID
PaperSillyHead
Could you perhaps describe yourself a little? Overall rank, member playstyles, time zones, etc., these are things people would like to know.
My current Rank stands mid-high S Rank, and Level 50. Currently fixing some connection issues, but my connection shouldn't be a problem later on. I usually flank and get the kills so we can push. I use any weapon except Rollers/Brushes/Snipers. I'm in the Central Time Zone. For the other member she's in the high S Ranks as well, and is Level 50. She usually goes for the objective. Like taking Zone, getting on Tower etc. She is in the Pacific Time Zone region. She uses Blasters and longer ranged weapons. Our Squad uses Discord when practicing as well. We had 3 other members but kicked them from the team for not being active enough and other issues. Hope this helps a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom