Looking for people new to the competitive scene to form a squad with.

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
I have been enjoying Splatoon a lot so far and was wanting to try out the squad side of the game. I am not necessarily looking for ink-redibly (couldn't help it) good players as I am just starting out squad play myself so don't feel like your skill is important as my goal is to learn together (age also doesn't matter). Additionally I am not looking for a full squad necessarily, as that can be built over time. In short I just want to start up a squad with people who are in the same place as me, new to the competitive scene.

My Availability: Limited on weekdays but very available on weekends (PST time zone)

My Mains: 1. Splat Roller -- 2. Any other roller -- 3. Rapid Blaster (all variations including pro)

Feel free to ask any further questions : )

NNID
EasterSunday
Potential is created. The group is new and honestly is very, very nerdy. Note all the references. I made the group for new/ unfamiliar players to find a fun group that doesn't take itself too seriously. Many groups can be pretty intimidating to try out for. This group is an answer to that. Maybe I over did it... Well if you are interested there is nothing in our rules about joining more than one group. Feel free to join and we can rule the world whens its conducive. Thanks for the response. Good luck.

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
Potential is created. The group is new and honestly is very, very nerdy. Note all the references. I made the group for new/ unfamiliar players to find a fun group that doesn't take itself too seriously. Many groups can be pretty intimidating to try out for. This group is an answer to that. Maybe I over did it... Well if you are interested there is nothing in our rules about joining more than one group. Feel free to join and we can rule the world whens its conducive. Thanks for the response. Good luck.
Ok thanks I'll think about it. Sounds like it could be fun : )

However if I find single people who are just starting off I would sooner join them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom